12.26.2013

Family Christmas

In the midst of the chaos of our move, needing to paint every square inch of wall in our new home, no baseboards, showers that don't work properly, and an overgrown backyard, we had family Christmas.

For the first time since 2009, all of my kids were here. It was wonderful. Nothing could have taken away from the joy of being all together. Of course, when I look at the photos, I can see the work that needs to be done glaring at me, but it recedes as I see my family gathered together.

Here's a snapshot of our Family Christmas 2013:

Zach, Jessica, Adam

Gabe, Katie, JoAnne (Gigi), Janel
Thunder, Sunny

Ashley, Skye

Janel, JD

Dan 

Me, Thunder

The cousins

Skye, Ashley, Zach

Carl (Papa)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Somethings are more important than paint! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful that you all were togheter for Christmas! Fantasitc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful that you could have all your family under one roof for Christmas- in your own home to boot! Wishing you God's blessings for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.