12.15.2013

SSMT #24

Here we are; the last verse of 2013. My determination is to continue to memorize verses of God's Word so that when I'm disappointed, afraid, worried, elated, stuck, sad, joyful, whatever my circumstance, I will have His Word to support and encourage me.

When I said, "My foot is slipping",
   your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me,
   your consolation brought me joy.
Psalm 94:18-19

3 comments:

  1. Excellent, excellent plan Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have memorized those same verses from Ps. 94 and they have been a huge source of encouragement to me many times. I love them. Hiding His Word in our hearts is one of the greatest ways to spend time yielding some of the greatest rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your determination to memorize. Hiding HIs word in our heart is what will get us through tough times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.