This week I got bored with "What Cancer Cannot Do", so I picked up a stocking that was in progress. I think I'll alternate working on both of these pieces for the rest of April. Katie's MIL had a stack of stitching magazines that she gave me. Only one book in the stack was a duplicate! These are old magazines from the 90s but they're new to me. I didn't subscribe to xstitch magazines or do much stitching in the 90s. I was busy with four kids who were born within six years of each other! I'm keeping about half the stack, and have the other half ready for Jessica and Janel to go through.
4.21.2012
Week 15 - Stitching Update and TUSAL
Early last year I started reading blogs that referred to "TUSAL". They all showed containers of cut thread pieces. I could not for the life of me figure out what TUSAL meant. And why did they all show these photos once a month? Thank goodness late last year I finally came across an explanation!
TUSAL stands for Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long. It is a fun way to participate with other stitchers during the course of the year. To join, check out Daffycat's blog. She explains TUSAL and gives you an opportunity to join.
This week I got bored with "What Cancer Cannot Do", so I picked up a stocking that was in progress. I think I'll alternate working on both of these pieces for the rest of April. Katie's MIL had a stack of stitching magazines that she gave me. Only one book in the stack was a duplicate! These are old magazines from the 90s but they're new to me. I didn't subscribe to xstitch magazines or do much stitching in the 90s. I was busy with four kids who were born within six years of each other! I'm keeping about half the stack, and have the other half ready for Jessica and Janel to go through.
This week I got bored with "What Cancer Cannot Do", so I picked up a stocking that was in progress. I think I'll alternate working on both of these pieces for the rest of April. Katie's MIL had a stack of stitching magazines that she gave me. Only one book in the stack was a duplicate! These are old magazines from the 90s but they're new to me. I didn't subscribe to xstitch magazines or do much stitching in the 90s. I was busy with four kids who were born within six years of each other! I'm keeping about half the stack, and have the other half ready for Jessica and Janel to go through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My dear and precious friend Vicki I have been up early this morning fasting and praying for many on this National Day of Prayer.
ReplyDeleteI have prayed for you and yours (appraisals) and will continue to do so throughout the day.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.