4.09.2012

Our Family Easter Celebration

We celebrated Easter on Saturday with the family. It was such fun! With Skye up and walking, the energy level has risen substantially. The noise level has risen too. I'll let the photos tell the story of a great day together...
The Easter Baskets are ready

Silly cousins

Thunder, Jessica, Sunny, Skye, Katie

Sunny was so excited that Skye could sit with her at the picnic table

I know I'm biased, but isn't he gorgeous?!

Playtime

Skye inspecting Gramps as he puts the water/sand table together

More big girl play time

Ashley helps with the Easter Baskets

Skye's first Easter Egg hunt

Inspecting their bounty

My baby Zach with his baby Skye

Skye was totally into Thunder!
She kept kissing him whenever his face got near.
Of course, after this we think she bit him because he
started screaming and crying!

Thunder inspecting the contents of his Easter Basket

3 comments:

  1. Aw, great pics of the grands. Happy Easter Koons family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blessed Easter! LOL at getting a little love nip. Babies do some funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you are indeed blessed!

    I shared your quote that you shared yesterday with my husband. He loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.