2.21.2012

TUSAL (totally useless stitch-a-long)

OK, so thank goodness I can post from Windows Live Writer. At least to my blog. I don’t know what to do about my pages. I can’t update them because they’re all in HTML view and I’m afraid I’ll totally mess them up. If this doesn’t clear up in a day or two, I guess I’ll delete all my pages and start over. Grrrr. I am really frustrated!!

 

Here’s my TUSAL update for February. If you want to join, check out Daffycat’s post here. It’s fun!

022112

2 comments:

  1. yeah. Oh and you keep your paper bits too. There was someone I saw who kept those in a separate jar and when she'd go shopping she'd take them out to write down which ones she needed to replace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good that ou have things kind of figured out. I am one that gets frustrated with the changes that are out of our control when it comes to blogging. I hope I can save my posts before losing them one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.