2.10.2012

Through the Eyes of a Child

One of the best rewards of watching Sunny is the glimpse I get of the world through her eyes. She's been sick all week and when she was over on Wednesday she pretty much laid around. Today she is feeling much better. She brought a book of stickers with her and has been decorating my house with them.


As she was putting them on the glass door, I heard her exclaim "how beautiful!". A few minutes later she turned to me and said "that's amazing!" I laughed and told her they were amazingly beautiful. She worked for about 15 minutes on my door and then she was off to play in the playroom.


We left the sticker display up to show Mommy when she comes to pick her up tonight. I need to remember that there are many amazingly beautiful things in this world. I need to slow down and take the time to see them, not just let my gaze fly past them as I hurry through my life.

I tell you one thing. I sure love and appreciate the amazingly beautiful little girl God brought into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.