So, I found out what the problem was with posting the other day. Blogger no longer supports my browser. Really?! So now in order to edit my blogs I have to use Google Chrome. It's a pain, but there's not much I can to about it. We need to get a new computer, so hopefully Blogger will support the browser on the new computer so I don't have to use two browsers.
The weather here is gorgeous. This is why we live here. We are flirting with the 80 degree mark every day. We are to have a cold front come through later this weekend and the temps will plummet to the low 70s. The heater is off and the windows and doors are flung wide open during the day.
The appraisal business is flourishing. Dan is giving his notice at Sam's Club this weekend. It is scary, but we know it's time. We can't be turning down appraisal orders due to the few hours he puts in at Sam's Club. On the other hand, he will have to go on COBRA insurance (I'm already on it) and we'll have to find our own insurance soon. It costs so much for me that it's just ridiculous. I'm trying to not worry, but instead to pray about it whenever the worry seeps in...
I haven't posted about this yet, but... we're having a wedding in our family in March. Katie and Gabe are getting married on March 24th. We are all excited. It has been fun for me to help her with some of the details of her wedding. They are having a casual backyard wedding at a friends' house. She invited about 80 people, but I'm not sure how many are attending. Gabe's family is making all of the food. One of Katie's work friends is making the cake. Actually, she's having cupcakes. JD and Janel will be here, so we're very excited that the whole family will be together!
We bought an elliptical machine. Yeah. Dan and I are in deep depression over just how out-of-shape we are. It is truly pitiful. But, we are bound and determined to get into better shape. Wish us luck.
Gotta run... Enjoy your day.

Wonder what browser you were using. How strange for them to change. Anyway...good luck with the exercise. I need to but HATE it.
ReplyDeletegood luck stretching your time on the elliptical each time. Good job for starting something healthy.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the wedding festivities.