10.31.2011

Fun at the Park and Trick-or-Treating

We met my friend Joanna and her kids at the park today. It was so fun! Sunny is finally big enough to run around with the other kids and climb the equipment and slide down the slides. She even went on the "big girl" swing and only let go twice. Thank goodness she recovered and grabbed hold again before she fell off.

Then tonight, we went over to watch her and Thunder trick or treat. Well... I watched them trick or treat. Dan watched the football game and handed out candy at their house! I have Sunny tomorrow. I may have to enforce a strict "no candy" rule...



Thunder is teething... as you can tell from Gramps' damp shoulder

Papi and Sunny - the Bee

selecting the play-do she likes best

Thunder didn't get any candy

Yes, that's a piece of candy you can see in her mouth

Tia tickling Thunder - his laugh is so cute

1 comment:

  1. Ha - I love it! Quinn looks so grumpy in that picture ;). Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.