10.15.2011

SSMT #20, Manhattan KS, Thunder

SSMT #20:  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6  Those of you who know me personally will immediately recognize my need to memorize and live out this verse!

Manhattan KS: Last Sunday we spent the day visiting Janel's folks on their farm and touring the Kansas State University Gardens. It was a warm day with intermittent showers. Just beautiful! Enjoy the photos. (After these photos, check out the photos I took of Thunder this week)

the driveway to the farm
I just thought it was peaceful

Janel and Brandy

cute calf and cow - I don't think they're related...

I took tons of pictures of the pump - it's been years since I've seen one!


the trees were gorgeous - it's been years since I've seen changing leaves

K State Gardens



I'd never seen a plant with black leaves before!


the building AND the cloudy sky struck me as beautiful

after we kissed, the kids told us this is a popular make-out spot!

Thunder: Sunny and Thunder were over on Thursday. I was trying to get a photo of him smiling. Oh well, smiling or not, he's a cute guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.