10.31.2011

The Last Day of October 2011

Wow. I don't know which blows my mind more. The last day of October. Or the year 2011.

Sunny and Thunder spent the night Saturday night. I am so out of practice juggling two kids that I only took two pictures! Here they are:



Sunny and I are going to the park today to play with Joanna's kids. I'm taking the camera. I hope I get some good photos. Tonight we are going to Katie's house for pizza and trick-or-treating. The Chargers are on MNF so Dan will be watching the game. I hope he or Gabe or Adam can pry themselves off the couch to answer the door while us girls are out in the neighborhood!

Tomorrow is November 1st. Since I'm not having Thanksgiving my thoughts are turned to Christmas. I have three of my trees up and decorated. Tomorrow I start writing my Christmas letter. I will take down the Halloween stuff and consolidate the Thanksgiving stuff so I can start on my Christmas decor. I have two of the eight stockings I need to make completed. I'm going to try to get two more done, but the other four will have to wait. The grandkids have priority so I'll explain to the adult kids that I am not SuperWoman after all.

We are going to have a typical Fall weather wise. It's going to drop from the 90s/100s straight to the 70s. We only get two days in the 80s this fall. The same thing normally happens in the Spring. We go from the 70s to the 90s with just a pause in the 80s. Last year we had 80s in the spring and fall and it was wonderful! I know it sounds weird to most of you, but 70s is pretty chilly around here. I will be putting a blanket on the bed this week. And I have socks in my sock drawer at the ready.

Enjoy your day. Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.