6.06.2011

Happy Birthday, Sunny!

Today is Sunny's 2nd birthday. I will have to text her a birthday message because she is off camping with her parents and Gabe's parents. Yes, she knows about texting. She recognizes the text tone on my phone. She also can differentiate between Dan's ringtone and Katie's ringtone when they call me.

Sunny has brought so much joy to our lives. I've looked forward to being a grandparent from the day I realized my own little family was complete. Sunny made the wait well worth it. We'll be having her birthday party next Saturday, so in the meantime, I'll share some photos of this precious little girl who made me Grammy.

just born

12 hours old

four months old

six months old

pretty in pigtails 2/14/10

one year old 6/18/10

Halloween 2010

Christmas 2010

on the go 2/12/11

watching Elmo with Gramps 4/7/11

can you tell how much we love her? May 2011

3 comments:

  1. Sweet post for sweet girl! Yes, we can tell you love her very much! Happy Birthday to Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sunny!! I can't believe that two is here already - it went so fast. You guys are the best grandparents Vicki and you were blessed with such a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... I can tell! Happy Birthday, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.