I am one of those people who thinks they're very simple and easy to know, but in reality, I'm probably more complicated than I give myself credit for. Anyway, I am very easily entertained. I added this feature to the blog several weeks ago that shows me where people are logging in from. I find it to be endlessly entertaining. One morning last week while Jessica was here, I signed in and immediately went to that gadget to see who had looked at my blog overnight. (Who is a relative term, it just tells me the geographic locations, I really don't know who it is except for my out of state friends & family). Anyway, it said "Europe logged in...". I shrieked for Dan & Jessica, "all of Europe logged in to my blog last night!" Ha ha ha - I don't know why it said "Europe", I've had it say Paris, France & some other city/country that I can't recall right now.
Poor Dan. Each morning it's the same... ooh, look St Louis, MO! We don't know anyone there. Oh, wow! Beverly Hills, CA - who could that be?
Of course, being a world-class worrier, my first reaction when strangers started finding me, was "oh my gosh, I have it set so I can't be found in a search, how did they find me?" I tried searching for myself and was unable to, so I settled down to realize that the only way they could find me was through friends. It restored my peace of mind a little.
I don't know how long the novelty will last, but for now this is one of the most enjoyable activities of my day. Oops, I shouldn't have said that, I guess you now know how boring my days can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.