1.19.2018

One!

Blizzard is one year old today. This year has passed by in a blur. I'm thankful for the time we spent in person with him, and I'm, well, sometimes sad that we don't get to spend more time in person with him. But I'm adjusting to being a long-distance Grammy. At least I hope I am.

Here's the year in review with this special little boy. He is so cheerful. When we Skype with him every weekend he just lights up when he hears our voices. I'm sure he thinks we live in a box because when we see him in person he looks at us like "who let you out of the box?"!

Thank you, JD and Janel for indulging me in getting Official Monthly photos with your sweet boy. They mean a lot to me and I'm so glad we were able to come up with a way to make them happen. They're unique and will be great memories for years to come...

We love you, Blizzard! Happy Birthday!

Our first official photo - newborn

Skype - One Month Official Photo

Skype - Two Month Official Photo

Skype - Three Month Official Photo

Finally together!
Four Month Official Photo

Skype - Five Month Official Photo

Together again!
Six Month Official Photo

Skype - Seven Month Official Photo

First time at Grammy's House!
Eight Month Official Photo

Hanging out on the front porch in Kansas
Nine Month Official Photo

Back at Grammy's House for Thanksgiving
Ten Month Official Photo

Note to self: clean the screen next time!
Eleven Month Official Photo

Stay tuned for the Twelve Month Official Photo coming soon...

3 comments:

  1. So precious. Happy Birthday sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your little grandson. Hard to believe it's been a year already! Hard to be a long distance grandma, but it looks like you're doing great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.