1.22.2018

Birthday Boy

Blizzard's first birthday party was this past weekend. We were unable to make it to Kansas, but we did the next best thing: we attended over Skype. We got to watch him open his presents, sang "Happy Birthday" to him, and saw him "blow" out his candle. JD texted me a few photos of the event that I can share with you.

I asked JD if Blizzard looked older to him when he got him out of bed that morning and he said yes! haha

As you can see, his party was Winnie the Pooh themed.
Looks like he really enjoyed his birthday cake!

Gramps picked out this "monster truck" for him.
He loves anything that rolls along the ground!

Our official one year photo

4 comments:

  1. Precious! Skype is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Skype...his party was right there for you! He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! It's so wonderful to have grandchildren in the age of skype!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One year already, can't believe it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.