6.13.2017
A Stitching Post
Well, I finally finished one of the six stockings I need to stitch before Christmas. I should be excited, but all I really feel is anxiety about how am I possibly going to finish the rest of them in time! As you can see the name is not stitched yet and I need to assemble it, but the hard part is done. I'm hoping that this stocking was the most detailed... we'll see. I started this stocking on March 3 and completed it on June 11. Now it's on to the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! What an heirloom you have made Vicki!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteCatching up on posts. Loved that the cousins got to meet! Also love seeing your summer camp attendees. They are all growing so fast! Great stocking finish too!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! One day when you stop having new grandbabies I am going to "order" stockings...one at a time. Maybe I will have grandchildren by then. ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Vicki.
ReplyDeleteOh, my! That is gorgeous!! Can't imagine stitching six of them as there is so much solid stitching... Wishing you luck, Vicki :)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteCongratulation to you that you have a very good skill!!!
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน