This month we're back to the screenshot photo. I believe (and no one can convince me I'm wrong) that when we Skype with Blizzard he can see us in the screen. He most definitely hears us and responds to our voices. When we skyped this past weekend, he moved toward the screen as if he wanted to come right through it into my arms. Oh, if only it could be!
I just know he thinks I live in a box! If any of you know how to make the Skype session a split screen please let me know... I'm sure there must be a better way to get a good screenshot. Thanks!
Oh how precious!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! It's hard to do things long distance. Sorry, I'm not in the know with skype.....
ReplyDeleteaw! I'm sure being far away is so hard. I have never actually skyped, so I know nothing.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so cute and I do see that Blizzard is totally focused on you! These days kids learn so young that a voice also comes with a picture. When I hand the house phone to them to talk to Papa, those really young ones keep checking to see where the picture is.
ReplyDeleteYour child look very lovely!
ReplyDeleteผลบอลเมื่อคืน