Whew... only seven weeks to go.
The first week was filled with swimming, reading, movies, swimming, cooking, Legos, swimming, Flash Cards, Color pages, swimming. You get the idea.
Here are a few photos to show you our fun. Now we're on to Week Two!
For our first cooking project we made Reindeer Cookies.
Not because we were celebrating Christmas in July, but
because it was an easy recipe I thought we could handle!
I handled the delicate job of dipping the Nutter Butters
into melted chocolate, but they added the legs, antlers,
red nose and eyes by themselves.
Now I have photographic proof that they are capable of
working together and sharing... sometimes!
Ta-da! I didn't taste them, but the kids did and
pronounced them "delicious"
Tuesday mornings we're going to the movies
As you can see these are true Arizona kids.
The theater is freezing and we took extra
jackets and sweaters to bundle up in
before stepping out into 105 degree temps
when the movie ended.










This is so very nice to see you having such wonderful times with your grandkids.♥♥
ReplyDeleteOh, those are so cute! And yes... the temp changes there in summer are crazy! I've been there in August and I think it's a recipe for catching a cold. =)
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! What a great Grammy!!
ReplyDelete