8.25.2015

The Tooth Fairy is Back!

It's been a long time since the Tooth Fairy has visited our family. Actually, about 20 years. But now that Sunny is six years old, the Tooth Fairy is about to make a comeback. She has two loose teeth and the adult tooth is growing up behind one of them. Should be soon!

As soon as I got the news, I dropped the stocking I'm stitching for Storm, and started a Tooth Fairy pillow for Sunny. I used the same pattern I stitched for my kids, but changed up the colors to be more personal for Sunny. It turned out pretty good, I think.


The pocket is made of the same fabric I used to back the pillow. My DIL Janel had given me the little "made with love" charms for Christmas one year. I attached one and then stitched "by grammy" next to it. 

I guess I know what I'll be working on for the next few years as there are four grandkids behind her that will be entering the age of the tooth fairy visits!

4 comments:

  1. This made me smile! We are right in there too. It reminded me of the note my granddaughter left for the tooth fairy about leaving a tooth and there being no money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tooth Fairy pillow is so sweet! My older son has all his adult teeth and the younger one either eats them or they vanish somehow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.