I know, the title of this post is a bold statement, but I can 100% guarantee that there will be Snow in Phoenix in February, at least at my house!
As you can see from the photo above, Storm is going to be a big brother! The new baby is coming in February and her/his name on my blog will be Snow.
In case you're new to my blog, let me explain. I don't want to use the kids' real names on my blog for security/safety concerns. Since I'm totally obsessed with weather, I decided to give them all weather related names. So far (in order of birth) we have Sunny, Skye, Thunder, Storm, and now Snow. Poor Thunder! I see he is the only one without an "S" name!
We are very excited to welcome our fifth grandchild! I know the time will fly by because this time of year I'm busy planning the holidays. We'll hold the baby shower the second weekend in January, then the VNSA Book Sale is held the weekend of 2/14, and then it will be time for the baby to arrive.
I can't wait to find out who is coming so I can start stitching on his/her Christmas stockings...
Congratulations Adam, Jessica, Storm!

Oh congratulations! This is wonderful news. A true blessing.♥
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the forthcoming Grandbaby. It's so lovely that they are all close in age and can play together.
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing because for a good few years now I truly thought those were the kids "REAL" names. I wonder if anyone thinks I named my kids Sweet Guy and Fashionista? :) I hope you are enjoying every inch of summer. I truly treasure your friendship. It means so much to me.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So exciting!
ReplyDelete