10.21.2014

See What I Made!

While visiting JD and Janel in Kansas, Dan and I stopped off at Menard's. We don't have Menard's in Phoenix, but we sure wish we did! One of the items we purchased was a craft glass block. It was priced at $8.99, but rang up for $3.00. I thought about purchasing two more, but I didn't. After we got home I started playing around with ideas for my glass block. This is what I came up with:


The trees are from my Christmas Village. The snowflake lights were purchased at Menard's. Not only do they have three light settings, but they stay on for six hours, turn off for 18 hours, and then come back on for six hours. I have run them now for over a week and they never fail to come on and go off at the same time each day. Jessica made the bow for me (because I am bow-challenged).

After I made this, I called JD and asked him to run out to Menard's and buy me two more blocks! He did and will deliver them to me at Thanksgiving. I'm excited to see what I can do with them to add to my Holiday decor!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.