10.24.2014

Grammy Day Care

We've had a busy two weeks at Grammy Day Care. Sunny was on Fall Break from school for a week and we enjoyed extra time with her. Storm started coming three days a week after Columbus Day. So I've had one or more grandkids four days a week for the past two weeks. Whew! I'm tired!

Here are photos of some of our fun activities:

Sunny is great at entertaining Storm

Storm loves to play with the Octopus

I don't know how I got this shot of him in the mirror!

Practicing sitting up

Sunny and I had a "girl's day" so of course we baked cookies



Ta da! The finished product

Gigi came over for some playtime and reading

Papa rocking with Storm

Thunder, Gramps, Storm

Yes, we offer manual labor at GDC!

Don't you just love Thunder's sense of style?!
It takes confidence to carry off this look.

3 comments:

  1. =) Good for you all. Watcha all up to in the yard there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a lot of daycare! Those kids are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha Love the labor force you've taken on. :)

    I can really see Jessica in her little boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.