8.15.2013

SSMT #16

As we approach the end of August, school has started here in the Phoenix area. Although I no longer have kids to send off to school, this is still the time of year I start to get "fall fever". Which is ridiculous because we'll have 100+ degree temps for at least six to eight more weeks! But, in two weeks I'll start to decorate my home for Autumn and try to deceive myself into thinking it's getting cooler. What does that have to do with the verse I've picked for this time around? You'll see...


James 1:22 NET
But be sure you live out the message and do not merely listen to it and so deceive yourselves.

Mums!



2 comments:

  1. School starts today in our area and I too am SO ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful pumpkin display!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.