12.07.2012

Our Visit With Santa

Ok. I want to end the suspense first off. We did not visit with Santa. From the moment Sunny got in my car all she said was "I don't want to sit on Santa's lap. I don't want to talk to Santa." We met my friend Joanna and her daughter Quinn at the play area and played first. We rode the merry-go-round.

Then we walked down to where Santa is temporarily residing. We oohed and aahed over the Christmas trees in the display. We slowly rounded the display to see other little kids on Santa's lap. Um, yeah. It did no good. She did not want to sit on Santa's lap.

Thunder was calm during all of this so I asked him "don't you want to sit on Santa's lap?" He stuck his thumb in his mouth and slowly shook his head "no".

So, we wrote a letter to Santa containing Christmas wishes, placed it in the big mailbox and took off to see the puppies.

As we were leaving the pet shop I hear "NOW I'm ready to sit on Santa's lap!" Maybe next time...





Thunder would not let go of my hand...

the merry-go-round goes a lot faster than it looks!

Writing a letter to Santa



In front of my main tree

Both kids love this nutcracker piece.
When you press the button it lights up and plays "The Nutcracker Suite".
Thunder likes to push the button over and over...

2 comments:

  1. So great that you share so much of their lives Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I think we visited the same Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.