12.27.2012

2013 SSMT

In 2011 I joined Beth Moore's SSMT (Siesta's Scripture Memory Team). The goal is to memorize a Bible verse every two weeks for a total of 24 verses in a year. She's putting the team together again for 2013 and I thought some of you might be interested in giving it a try.

If you're not familiar with Beth's blog, she calls the women who read it "siesta's". She explains that it's a silly form of saying "sisters" and that somehow it stuck! If you'd like more information about the SSMT, click this link. I will be sharing the verse I'm memorizing with you on the 1st/15th of each month beginning January 1, 2013.

I will tell you though, my ability to memorize is not as sharp as it was when I was in Sunday School in the third grade! I really have to work at it. But it is fun, and I enjoy having some of God's Word floating around in my brain!

Are you ready for a new challenge for a new year? Join the SSMT and let's see how we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.