
I usually spend the week between Christmas and New Year planning for the future, remembering the past. But this year I have not had time for that. I feel all discombobulated.
2012 was a good year and really the only major disappointment I have is in my stitching. Out of my 15 Crazy January Challenge starts in 2012 I did not finish 5 of them. Bummer. I have my 15 Crazy January Challenge 2013 projects kitted up and ready to post tomorrow. I chose several small patterns this year so maybe I'll finish all 15! I also have 2 1/2 Christmas stockings, a wedding sampler, a birthday gift, and three Christmas gifts to stitch. Plus Janel, Jessica, and I are still working on our afghan project.
If you read my last few posts, you know that I chose my One Word for 2013: Bold. I'm also taking part in the 2013 SSMT (Scripture Memory Team) that Beth Moore sponsors. I have a link to her blog on the right sidebar if you'd like to learn more. I will begin reading through the Bible again for 2013 using my Daily Chronological Bible.
I'm going to make some changes to this blog for 2013. I'm ditching the daily quote.The daily Bible verses will be from the NET Bible this year (unless otherwise noted). I'm going to make a determined effort to post a stitching update once a week. I may change around the layout some. I just want to freshen up the look of it. I'm still posting to my Christmas blog, but will make some changes to it also.
2013 is the last year of my 101 in 1001 list. I feel overwhelmed when I look at my list and see all of the items I have not accomplished. I'd better get in high gear!
Since joining the hordes of people on Pinterest earlier this year I've made several of the items I've pinned. I'm hoping to make many more in 2013 and hope to have a couple of Pinterest Parties to that end.
I'm woefully behind on scrapbooking and plan to make January 2013 "Picture Project Month" so I can hopefully get caught up. We'll see how that goes.
I enjoy reading other blogs and get so much creative and spiritual inspiration from them. Isn't it amazing how our "blog friends" enrich our lives? I wish I could meet each one, but until that happens, I enjoy our online friendships.
All in all I'm ready to bid a fond farewell to 2012 and am eagerly anticipating 2013.
Happy New Year to you and yours! Love your word for 2013.
ReplyDeleteA Blessed, Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDelete