We are going to have winter later this week. The temps have dropped clear down to the upper 60s (although it's supposed to be 72 on Wednesday). I have put away the window fans until it warms up in February. I know I will have to wear socks later this week. I put a sweater on this morning because the high today is only going to be 69 degrees!
The weather forecaster is calling for a high of 59 (YIKES) one day next weekend. We turned the heater on last night before we went to bed and I actually heard it come on at 6 am this morning. Guess that means I'll have to turn it on again tonight.
In a few days our average high temperature will drop to 66 degrees. It will stay there until about the third week of January. Then it will begin the slow climb back up to the triple digits in April or May. Of course that's just the average high temperature. We could be below it or above it. I'm hoping for above it. I don't mind a few cold days. Especially this time of year it adds to the Christmas-y atmosphere. But if it stays cold for a week or more I will probably get grouchy.
You've been warned.
You are too funny to me Vicki. Our high today is 30º. Wanna trade? *~*
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh Vicki. The "feels like" temp today was 12 degrees. 12 degrees. It is AWFUL. I would take your temp in a heart beat.
ReplyDeleteCarla
Our high temps were upper 70s two days ago...now it's frosty and in the 20s this morning. brrrr
ReplyDeleteHoney, it was 28 degrees this morning when I went to work and the day before it was 75 . . . so if you don't like the weather in South Arkansas, just wait a minute . . . it will change! LOL! Thanks for stopping by my blog. My header is actually one of the Santa's in my collection that I photographed and edited for my blog. Cute huh?
ReplyDeleteYes Vicki, I know you have it rough there. It hasn't been too cold here yet but about the time it is warming up in AZ we'll be suffering with sub-zero temps. I can't even stand the thought of it. Maybe that'll be the time to bring Chris' books out for a signing event. Let's brainstorm to find a great location...
ReplyDelete