11.01.2012

Goodbye October... Hello November

Whew... I'm glad October's over! Since I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year I can start to really concentrate on Christmas.

But before we move on, let me show you some of our Halloween fun.

Last Friday, we attended the Harvest Festival at the kids' school.
Thunder was a "rocker".

Sunny was a Black Cat. 

Trying to get a cute brother/sister shot at the pumpkin display.
We failed!

Thunder was most interested in playing on the slides.

But he did take a break to eat a cupcake!

Halloween at Abuela and Papa's house.

Here's my brother/sister shot.

Sunny was afraid of Tio Robert's Dracula, but Thunder wasn't.

As we headed out to trick or treat Sunny kept saying "I don't want to trick or treat". After she started getting candy in her bag she proclaimed "Trick or Treating is so much fun!"

Roberta (Abuela) and Robert

Three happy trick-or-treaters!

4 comments:

  1. I would say you got the perfect brother/sister shot Vicki. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love how Sunny changed her position on trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandkids are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.