I'm grateful for my husband, Dan.
I'm grateful for my family, my kids, my grandkids.
I'm thankful for my wonderful friends.
I'm grateful for the blessings and provisions God has given us this year.
I'm grateful for good health, a roof over my head, food in my pantry, clothes in my closet.
I'm thankful for my pets.
I'm thankful for sunny days, cloudy days, and the rare rainy days.
I'm grateful that my eyesight and fingers are holding out so I can cross-stitch.
I'm thankful for far too many things to list in a blog post.
But the thing I am most thankful for is that God sent His Son, Jesus into the world to live as a man. That Jesus was willing to die on the cross for my sin. That He rose from the grave after three days and that through Him I have salvation.
Happy Thanksgiving!
You got it!! THE most important gift we were given. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Vicki!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for friends out there who also love the Lord and for the assurance that one day we will meet.
ReplyDelete