9.07.2012

Stitching Update - Week 35

Wow, I don't know where the year is going. I just know that I'm discouraged by my lack of progress this year. {sigh} Earlier this year I told you about the afghan project I'm working on with Jessica and Janel.we held the first afghan exchange last week when we visited JD and Janel in Kansas. Now I'm stitching on Janel's afghan, Jessica has mine, and Janel has Jessica's. Our goal is to switch again around the first of next year.

I don't know about the girls, but I am really enjoying this project! It will be so cool to see the finished product(s) in a year or so. For this week's update I'm sharing photos of Jessica's afghan which I passed on to Janel.

The safety pins indicate squares still to be stitched. We each drew a chart of our afghan showing the layout we wanted. Jessica's theme is "A Few of My Favorite Things".

Her favorite color is yellow so I stitched this in variegated thread.

Of course stitching is one of her favorite things!

She collects snowmen...

... and pigs!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.