9.16.2012

TUSAL for September

It's September - only 100 days until Christmas Day. The year is sliding by. My TUSAL jar for this month consists mainly of threads from Katie's Stocking. Yes, I'm still stitching away on it. I'm changing threads so often that I have to use "tunnel vision" and just look at each little section. If I look at the big picture of what's left I get overwhelmed.

By the way, TUSAL stands for Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long and it is hosted by Daffy. You can still sign up by going here. It's fun!

My TUSAL jar for September and the Minnie Mouse glasses case for my stitching glasses

3 comments:

  1. Finish that stocking! You can do it! Yay, Mom! (you are much better at the cheers than I am...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a good amount of stitching in this month!! Love the glasses case!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.