9.12.2012

Someone's In The Kitchen

Today Sunny and I baked cupcakes. They were Halloween Funfetti cupcakes. She helped by putting all of the cupcake papers in the muffin tins, mixing the dough, and watching them while they baked. It was so much fun! I think next week we'll bake cookies...



Using the mixer is serious business and requires lots of concentration. But finally there was time for a smile!

Thunder did NOT like the sound of the mixer!

Reading a book while waiting for the oven timer to ding.

A girl and her cupcakes.

We made a good team!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are beautiful! What a special time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could go for a nice sweet cupcake right now! I'll take the one with extra icing! Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you like my winter stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.