My oldest child is turning 29 today. Gulp. I can't believe it's been 29 years since I became a mom. I couldn't have had a better experience with a first baby if I had written the script myself. Jessica was and is a marvel to me. How I could have produced a child that is so motivated, so intelligent, so sure of herself, so "most likely to succeed" is beyond me. She is a terrific daughter, a wonderful wife, a special sister, and an awesome Tia/Aunt. She is creative, talented, spiritual, kind, and loving. We share a lot of the same interests and I'm so lucky to have her to talk with about politics, world events, cross-stitching, reading, music, and a host of other subjects. I am so proud of her. Jessica, Happy Birthday with all my love!


Oh Happy Birthday Jessica, I guess I missed it on Facebook! :)
ReplyDelete