Yes, I can hear all those moans and groans out there. Yes, I know it's June. Yes, I know summer officially begins today. Yes, I know that it's 112 degrees here in the desert. Yes, I know we're not even to the 4th of July. Your point is?
Christmas. There, I said it. Christmas is coming. Hobby Lobby has a limited amount of Christmas ornaments and ribbons displayed on their shelves. I have received my annual Christmas cross-stitch book in the mail. I have pre-ordered my Hallmark KOC ornaments and will be picking them up the second weekend in July.
And yes: I HAVE BEGUN CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!
Many of you may think I'm crazy. But let me assure you there is a method to my madness. I want to enjoy a stress-free month of celebrating the holidays in December. To that end, I am totally ready for Christmas by Thanksgiving. Every year. For the past 15 years.
And you can be ready too. Check out my Christmas blog and click on the tab for "Stress-free Christmas Countdown List" at the top. I will be sharing my tips for having a stress-free Christmas. And they are guaranteed to work!
You really are ready for Christmas! Someone posted a comment last week that Mrs. Claus doesn't allow procrastinators because I have a countdown on my blog signature. Well, I don't usually start my shopping until Black Friday. This year won't be any different with the wedding and all that goes with it. . . we'll be doing good to make it to Christmas! LOL!
ReplyDelete