Today is Sunny's birthday. She is three years old today. She is such a joy to us. She will always be the child who first made us Gramps and Grammy. She is sweet, funny, smart, kind, and friendly. She is precocious. She is not perfect, and is downright annoying when she follows me around the house saying "hey Vickers, your name is Vickers, right Grammy?!" Uh yeah, NO! She does it on purpose just to push my buttons. But in the next moment she is in my arms declaring "I love you more, Grammy, I love you more" or standing with her arms around Rascal declaring "I love you, Rascal, you're my best buddy".
I called her this morning to sing Happy Birthday to her. When I was done, she squealed and said "blow out the candle, Grammy". So I blew into the phone and said "I did it, I blew it out". To which she replied, "OK, I want to talk to Gramps". (sigh)
Happy Birthday Sunny! I love YOU more...
Our first official photo 2009
Official One year photo 2010
Official Two year photo 2011
2012 - turning Three years old!
Can she get ANY cuter! What a doll. May she have a blessed year.
ReplyDeleteAt the 11th hour a miracle has happened. I knew it would :) He is ever faithful. Details will follow soon. Thank you for your encouraging friendship.