6.16.2012

Happy Father's Day

Since there are now three dads in our little family, we try to tailor the celebration for the younger men. This year we all met at Dave & Buster's. Dan and I had never been there. It was fun! There were 11 of us. Only JD and Janel were missing. (And by missing I mean not only were they not present, but they are SORELY missed!) The grandkids are all such a fun age. Two of them can run around independently and one of them wishes he could.

I'll not bore you with wordy descriptions, I'll just let the photos tell the story.

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there!

Katie and Sunny

Jess and Adam

Ashley with Thunder

Zach and Skye
(I finally got a picture with him smiling!)

The old people - me and Dan

Grammy and Skye

Opening gifts

Telling a secret?
(I know this one's blurry, but I just thought it was so cute!)

Tia Jess with Skye

Gramps with Skye

After dinner, Katie asked Skye if she she wanted to 
push the stroller with Sunny inside...

... next thing we knew they were taking off!

Gabe, Katie, Sunny, Adam, Thunder, Jess, Dan, Skye, Zach, Ashley

A proud Dad

The boys

Papi with Thunder and Sunny

Ashley, Zach, Skye

Adam and Jessica

As we were walking to the car we came upon live music. Dan and Sunny couldn't resist a quick dance...

... including a fantastic dip! I told Gabe I had a flash forward to 20 years from now, Dan and Sunny dancing at her wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.