5.12.2012

Happy Mother's Day

Turn off the music at the bottom of this blog before clicking the play button. Thanks!



Laura over at Decor to Adore posted this today. It is just so good that I had to steal borrow it for my post. It will bring tears to your eyes.

To everyone who is a mom, dreams of being a mom, had a mom, mothers and mentors "children" you didn't give birth to... Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh it is SO good isn't it? We are all mothers of champions. :)

    I have a praise in that our home has officially sold. I now have just 32 to days to find a home, pack and move. A little pressure? :) We put a bid on a home yesterday that will give "The Money Pit" a run for it's money.
    I wanted to let you know that I so appreciate all of your support and kind comments and if I am absent the next few weeks from your blog please know I will return soon.

    For whomever you nurture, have a happy and blessed Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.