5.09.2012

Oh, the Fun We Had!

Sunny and Thunder are back with their parents today. Katie and Gabe picked them up yesterday afternoon having spent a fabulous week in Hawaii! 

The long visit went better than I had hoped. We weren't quite sure what to expect having them for that long. Sunny did not get homesick until yesterday. I think it's because she knew they were coming back that day. Thunder did great the whole time. I already covered Buster's behavior in a previous post so I won't repeat it here. I will say, though, that the Veggie Tales CD on continuous loop worked like a charm and he did not bark, whine, or howl Friday - Monday nights. Yippee!

Here are some photos of the past few days. Now I need to go take a nap...

Bouncing on the bed

Playing with Buster

Playing stickers with Gigi

Papa and Thunder

Gigi and Thunder

Pool time

Ready for a ride

Swimming

Bath-time fun

Donuts for breakfast - yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.