On Saturday, Katie and Jessica treated me to Girls Day Out for a delayed Mother's Day gift. Dan watched Thunder, but Sunny came along with us. We had such a fun day! We began the morning with pedicures, and then went to a shopping area that I've never been to. We shopped at Charming Charlies (my first time there), where i purchased a purse for the summer. It was such a cool store with tons of unique accessories. I definitely want to go back. We had lunch at Johnny Rockets, and then walked the other shops. It was relatively cool (only 96 degrees) which made an outdoor stroll manageable. It was one of my best Mother's Days EVER! Thank you girls!
I have no idea why Sunny stuck her tongue out,
I suspect Dan had something to do with it!
Me and my girls!
What a sweet Mother's Day present. I love seeing your smiling face.
ReplyDelete