9.21.2011

Mad Face, Happy Face

Sunny is working on her mad face. I first saw it this past Saturday when Katie said "show Grammy your mad face". It's hard not to laugh at it.

I wanted to take a picture of her today and as usual she was not cooperating. I said "show me your mad face". She obliged...


Then I said "show me your happy face". I guess that's what I'll say from now on when I want to get a photo of her. It worked!

1 comment:

  1. best moment of the weekend - twilight was ticked off from having a certain little girl in her face non-stop. i told sunny, "she's making a mad face at you, you'd better be careful!" she responded by making a mad face right back - they were both staring each other down with their mad faces for a good 45 seconds. oh, to have a camera close by. it was priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.