9.03.2011

Happy Birthday, Jessica!

Today my first-born turns 28. It just doesn't seem possible. I remember the day she was born as if it was yesterday. If I was more technically savvy, I would have photos from her babyhood and childhood scanned into the computer so I could share them with you. But I'm not. And I don't. Maybe by next year. So instead, I'll just share with you some photos from the past few years. And I'll tell you about my talented, intelligent, compassionate, creative, driven, motivated, kind, caring, loving daughter. Oh wait, I guess I just did. Just one more thing to add: I love her so, I'm exceedingly proud of her, I enjoy every moment I get to spend with her, I'm grateful she's mine. Happy Birthday Jess!
2007 Birthday

2010 Birthday

2011 Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.