3.08.2022

Progress and a Tentative End Date

 


The tar paper and tile strips are on the roof. That's the progress. Hopefully electric and gas plumbing will be done in the next two weeks. Maybe the tiles will be distributed on the roof to settle. We'll see.

The tentative date news is, as expected, in the future. I'd say in the far future, but it's discouraging to label it that way. We talked to our sales associate this weekend and for the first time he kind of gave us a date by saying 'we hope to have it done in July'. I told him my birthday is August 10th and he said 'we'll try'. {{Sigh}} The encouraging thing is we kind of have an end date. The discouraging thing is, well, obvious.

Moving in the heat of summer is not something to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I never thought about how hot it might be down there if you move in the summer, Vicki! Yikes--I can't imagine! Anyway, I'm sure it's nice to see at least some progress each week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how it must feel when everything is at a standstill. You feel helpless on so many fronts. Yet, you know that the Lord's arm is not too short and He will not forsake you. I'm looking forward with you to your move sometime this year. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.