Here we are... in March!
I try not to whine too much about our weather because I know that when I'm freezing to death in the 60s most of the country is REALLY freezing. So I feel bad about complaining. Instead I'm choosing to focus on the positive and rejoice because we're in the 80s... FINALLY! I can open the doors and windows during the day and turn off the artificial environment (heater). I love this time of year.
So I have a new obsession. Every morning I play Wordle, Worldle, Nerdle and Wordle Jr during breakfast. It's a good thing there's only one puzzle realeased per day so I can't give in to the compulsion to play it non-stop! The Worldle game is particularly interesting to me as Geography is not my strong suit. I'm enjoying it immensely. And as I told my husband, I'll be able to answer Geography questions on Jeopardy with a little more confidence now.
Hope you all have a terrific March...
Ha! And I am excited because we hit the upper 40's today! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I'll have to try Worldle, Vickie--haven't heard of that one! I hate to tell you, but there is another version of Wordle called Wordmaster which you can play as often as you like... I'm afraid I've fallen down that rabbit hole :)
ReplyDelete27° here now--do you feel bad for me? And I actually had to go out for an eye appointment. We are getting into the 60s this weekend so everyone is celebrating. It's all relative!
Those word games are great for the mind. How time slowly passes....almost a year for the new house. I will watch for you on Jeopardy!
ReplyDeleteI have not been able to figure the wordle thing out. =)
ReplyDelete