A little bit of progress on our new house - the plumbing is in! We're hoping the slab will be poured by the end of this week (fingers crossed).
You may notice the cloudy sky in this photo. We've had a real Monsoon this year. Cloudy for parts of every day and a bit of rain here and there. Also our normal high this time of year is 107 degrees and we've been below that for several days and the 10-day forecast actually has some 90s in it!
In the meantime I'm continuing to declutter. This weekend we made trips to the dump, Goodwill, and storage. I just have a feeling that I'm still keeping too much stuff for our much smaller house...

Great news! I am sure you are enjoying the cooler temps. Keep at the decluttering. You can NEVER get rid of too much! Trust me.
ReplyDeleteI thought I decluttered pretty well when we left Virginia but the garage tells me it's still a work in progress!
ReplyDeleteNice to see progress! Declutter and then declutter some more ... that's how it goes.
ReplyDeleteIt must be so exciting to see your new home take shape, Vicki! My nephew is having a new home built in Austin, TX and it is taking FOREVER! Hope yours goes more smoothly. Good luck with your paring down process... I really need to start purging things from our attics before I'm too old to climb the ladder :)
ReplyDelete