4.20.2020

A Stitchin' Post

Here is my progress on my granddaughter's Christmas stocking. Wrinkles and all! I'm hoping to finish this by May 15th. We'll see. I'm making better progress the past two days because I get in two solid hours of stitching at night. My husband is watching the Marvel movies in chronological order on Disney+. I have no desire to see the movies, so I sit there and stitch. Of course I can hear them and he fills me in on stuff while I say "oh, wow" and "aww" and "I understand". hahaha!


3 comments:

  1. This is looking SUPER SWEET already Vicki! I am with you on the Marvel movies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really going on this stocking! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little mice are just the cutest, Vicki! This will be so perfect for your granddaughter. Yep--I'd be with there with you on the Marvel movies, too (not sure if I could force myself to act interested, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.