4.22.2019

The Kansas Grands

I thought you might enjoy seeing the Kansas grandkids. I know I would!


I miss them so much and sometimes get bogged down in feeling sorry for myself that I'm not a day to day part of their lives. But, then I remember to be thankful that at least I live in an age of cell phones and Skype and can build a relationship with them that way. I love you Blizzard and Winter!

6 comments:

  1. Precious! And yes, thank God you can see them and talk to them through the cell phone and Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable, Vicki! I will have the same concerns if I ever am blessed with a grandchild as my sons live out of town--CA and DC :( Glad technology can help with the distance barrier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! It's so true -- we are lucky to live at a time when there is skype. Makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big brother is growing like crazy! And yes, this day and age of phones and skype is amazing.
    Love the pics of all your grands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm just seeing how long I've not visited! Yes, skype and facetime are great but it's hard not to be able to be part of their every day lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.