As usual, I forgot to take a photo when I was at lunch with our blog friend Gracie yesterday. I think of it as I'm driving to meet her. Then I get so caught up in the pleasure of her company and our conversation that I totally forget. Then I think of it as I'm driving home.
It's been a long time since I had the opportunity to meet up with her. I'm not even going to say how long because I'm embarrassed that my life is so out of control, but it's been a long time. Fortunately, Gracie is the type of friend that you can just take up with where you left off no matter how much time has passed!
If you don't know Gracie, be sure to check out her blog. She is delightful and I treasure our time together.
I don't, however, make any attempt to guess how long it will be until we meet again! hahaha
We must meet up again...sooner than later! It was fun catching up with you. I thought about the picture too late!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you two were able to enjoy each others company.
ReplyDelete