Hurrah! I went through my stash and donated Christmas fabric, cross stitch fabric, hoops, patterns, etc. I'm so excited that there are enough young people interested in needle arts to warrant a club.
Fast forward to lunch with Gracie. I happened to mention the club and the need for donations and Gracie embraced the cause with enthusiasm!
Dan and I ran over to her house this weekend to pick up her huge donation of a sewing machine, fabrics, patterns, threads and more. Thank you so much Gracie!
All of that to say this... we remembered to take a photo... Tada!
We snapped this photo in front of her craft area, which is awesome. It was such fun to see her home and recognize many of the items she has posted about over the years. The banner she made before and during Dennis' hospital stay is beautiful. I found that she collects thimbles (so do I) and teapots (so do I) and her garden is lush and relaxing.
Thanks again for your hospitality, Gracie!

Hi, I am Lynda Ruth I follow Gracie's blog all the time, Nice to put a face to a name. Glad you are Gracie's friend and close to her. I like your blog. Come over to mine. Purple Pixie Dust some time. big hugs
ReplyDeleteGood for you both to do this!
ReplyDelete