9.05.2017

Blizzard

My son texted me this photo of Blizzard with the caption "Kilroy was here"!
(I'm sure some of you younger readers might not get that joke, but you can google it😉)


Yes, Blizzard is trying to figure out how to get his legs under him so he can start exploring the world. He crawls, and it looks like he's working on his balance while standing. 

Don't you just love his hair?! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, he is precious. And yes, I do love his hair. I did have to google that! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My son had hair like that! I used to put a hat on him on the way to church so it would lay flat but by the end of the morning it was standing straight up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolol! Yes, Kilroy indeed! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.