I received these text photos from JD last week and told Dan, "Well, the choice has been made. If Blizzard is a Chargers fan, you're a Chargers fan!"
9.21.2017
Go... Chargers!
We are San Diego Chargers fans at our house. They have been Dan's team since he was a child. Of course, now they're the LA Chargers. There has been a lot of angst over whether to still be a fan since the move. The jury is still out, but for now the men in my family are grudgingly supporting the Chargers.
I received these text photos from JD last week and told Dan, "Well, the choice has been made. If Blizzard is a Chargers fan, you're a Chargers fan!"
I received these text photos from JD last week and told Dan, "Well, the choice has been made. If Blizzard is a Chargers fan, you're a Chargers fan!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh so cute! I know our three wore Packers outfits right away too. ;)
ReplyDelete