Here is the sweet photo that appeared on my phone yesterday morning with the caption of Happy Mother's Day...
5.15.2017
A Happy Mother's Day
Hope you all enjoyed a great Mother's Day yesterday. Now that my kids are all grown with families of their own my Mother's Day is spread over several days. Two weeks ago I celebrated Mother's Day with my daughters with pedicures, lunch, and shopping. We had a fun, leisurely day. On Saturday I celebrated Mother's Day with my husband by going out for breakfast and then more shopping! Yesterday I celebrated Mother's Day with my mom, Jessica and Snow with lunch at Tagliani's and then, you guessed it, shopping! I must admit I'm almost shopped out.
Here is the sweet photo that appeared on my phone yesterday morning with the caption of Happy Mother's Day...
Here is the sweet photo that appeared on my phone yesterday morning with the caption of Happy Mother's Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh what a precious, precious picture! YOU really did have good Mother's Day celebrations! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of spreading the goodness out. It's such fun. The image at the end is simply adorable.
ReplyDelete